MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Option to ignore or block people?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there an Option to ignore or block people? So you dont see what they post or they cannot see what you post?
currently (MyBB 1.8.x) we do have partial ignore facility.
if you ignore a user then user's posts are marked with the ignored user notice.
you may chose to see post content / ignore. (image)
how do you remove them from your ignore list?
^ user control panel >> buddy/ignore list >> Edit Ignore List >>
visit ignored user's profile >> Remove from Ignore List (at the bottom right)
thank you
Sorry but on 1.8 I don't have this option user control panel >> buddy/ignore list >> Edit Ignore List >> (even for me, the admin).
There is setting in Configuration of ACP in order to enable the Ignore function?
[attachment=41162]
Go on any users profile and you will see the option
(2018-10-28, 01:10 AM)v_2 Wrote: [ -> ]Go on any users profile and you will see the option

The ignore list is terrible. All it does is put in a massive block of "Y MEMBER" posted this, but they're on your ignore list. I couldn't care less, and I don't want to see them or their posts.
Thanks for help, but I have only the button "Report User", without Buddy list or Ignore.
I'm not sure but years ago, I have removed / deactivated the Buddy list function...
(2018-10-29, 08:44 AM)Lyvyoo Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure but years ago, I have removed / deactivated the Buddy list function...

Yeah, the ignore feature requires buddy listing.
Pages: 1 2