MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Shoutbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there,

So I installed DVZ shoutbox again on my other forums and for some reason it's not working, I have done everything right; however everytime i try and write something in shoutbox the webpage just refreshes and a "?" gets added onto the url. I believe that since I installed mybb on www.website.com/forums instead of on the root that this is causing the error, anyone have any fix for this?

Regards,
Finn
provide actual forum url and a test user account so that someone can check it
Moved to Plugin Support.
exactly which theme you are using ?
if it is a premium theme please PM me its purchasing proof so that I can help with the referred problem
(2016-03-19, 02:24 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]exactly which theme you are using ?
if it is a premium theme please PM me its purchasing proof so that I can help with the referred problem

It's a theme a friend found online, I have been heavily editing in for the past few weeks now. I am not to sure what it's original name was; however I don't think it's a premium theme.
it is looking like a premium theme - on benefit of doubt, this time I am responding to your problem

basically java scripts are not loading and a couple of java scripts are linked from other forum.
you have to check & fix above
How would I go about checking which java scripts aren't loading and fixing them?
run file verification tool and check result
forum admin panel >> tools & maintenance >> file verification
inc/functions.php is changed and images/colors/Thumbs.db is missing. Now how would I fix theses x) Should I just re upload a fresh copy?
Pages: 1 2