MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking For "My Own Thread" Codes/Script
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day Co-MyBB user and Staffs!

I have a drop down navigation menu bar in our forum and im looking for the code that will appear my all "Started Thread" when i click the menu. This is some of my codes and working.. i just dont know what is the code for the "Started Thread". If theres no code can anyone give me a code/script? Thank you in advance..

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getnew"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>{$lang->welcome_newposts}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=unreads"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>{$lang->welcome_UnreadPosts}Unread Posts</a></li>
You can link to {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']} which will display all the threads the currently logged in user has started.
(2016-03-21, 11:57 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]You can link to {$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']} which will display all the threads the currently logged in user has started.

Thanks for the reply sir JordanMussi,

I try the code but it won't work other thread is being appear specially uid=10 and other users

and also i try to modify the code you provide but other thread user is appear
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>My Threads</a></li>
by using above code, user clicking on My Threads link will get the threads started by him/her
Could you send the link/URL to your forum?
(2016-03-22, 09:19 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=finduserthreads&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}"><i class="fa fa-link"></i>My Threads</a></li>
by using above code, user clicking on My Threads link will get the threads started by him/her

Wow great now working now sir .m. 

Thank you so much! 

(2016-03-22, 09:21 AM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Could you send the link/URL to your forum?

Sir JordanMussi

Its working now my mistake is i dont put a "My Threads" thats why it wont work.. im so noob.. 

by the way thank you for helping me to both of you sir JordanMussi and sir .m.