MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Free Service] Setup Forum + Configure Plugins / Theme's [Free Service]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello,

Want to help all newbies who face difficulties installing fresh copy of MyBB forum on their webhosting/vps/dedi/etc. 
(At the moment, i will only handle fresh install's, no upgrades)

- Anyone can PM me asking for this service, no eligibility criteria.
- Before you PM, make sure you post in this thread, just for record reference.
- Don't PM me account details, i will refuse. Instead install remote desktop software (Portable) TeamViewerQS_en.exe

More information on this software: www.teamviewer.com/hi/download/windows.aspx

- Open TeamViewerQS_en.exe and it will show you ID / Password, PM ID & Password to me and i will connect you from my machine and configure your CMS/forum.
[Image: win-quicksupport.png?v2]

TIP:
 First check if i'm online , then send PM. If i'm offline then no point sending me a PM. Incase, you want to get in offline queue, you can PM me for same  Wink, once i get online i will PM notify and connect you.

I don't provide personnel contact details. I don't got dummy skype or other contact detail's either.
Best way to reach me is from PM system provided in MYBB

Mission: 'Help grow MyBB touch SKY'  Heart

If you Like this, then you may like my other free service too [Free Graphics Service] Logo Designing[Free Graphics Service]

If you Like this, then you may like my other free service too  [Free Forum Staff Service]Will Moderate / Administer [Free Forum Staff Service]
Why are you doing this? <3
Nice, Nice Smile
Why are you doing it through team viewer?
I don't trust team viewer due to past experiences..
(2016-03-31, 07:32 PM)John J. Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you doing it through team viewer?

Team viewer is probably safer than providing account details. With team viewer you are able to see what they are doing in real time and stop them from doing anything harmful. It's better than just providing account details to someone.
(2016-03-31, 08:48 PM)Ben C Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-31, 07:32 PM)John J. Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you doing it through team viewer?

Team viewer is probably safer than providing account details. With team viewer you are able to see what they are doing in real time and stop them from doing anything harmful. It's better than just providing account details to someone.

Not on quick support you can't. Quick support is a free for all.

Instal the real teamviewer program and then you can set and choose who you want to have edit access to your machine.
@ groovybluedog - Just to motivate enthusiasm in every new comer towards the IT world, thanks..
@ hiroes - Thanks
@ John J. - Yes, 'Ben C' is right :-)
darkhr3r, you have skype?
(2016-04-10, 07:06 AM)IceEyes Wrote: [ -> ]darkhr3r, you have skype?

Sorry, i don't provide personnel contact details. I don't got dummy skype either.
Best way to reach me is from PM system provided in MYBB

EDIT:
My main post updated, sorry for inconvenience
I need help with MyBB installiton on localhost. I don't understand that much. I have teamviewer.
I send you a PM.
Pages: 1 2 3 4