MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unsucsessful Upload
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded my forums perfectly. But I have a question. When I was uploading the new files, for stylesheet.css.bak, it said unsuccsessful upload. Is this normal?
did you set it to the correct path
yes.

Everything seems to be working though. But that's what I'm wondering. Why would it work if it failed to transfer a file.

EDIT: I checked my FTP and it seems to have created a new file.
You don't need stylesheet.css.bak anyway. It was accidentally included in the release package.
Oh. Okay. Thank you.
Tikitiki Wrote:You don't need stylesheet.css.bak anyway. It was accidentally included in the release package.

Then since it is known, shouldn't it be taken care of?
Dr Small Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:You don't need stylesheet.css.bak anyway. It was accidentally included in the release package.

Then since it is known, shouldn't it be taken care of?

Well since Chris is the only one who has access to that, and he's busy at the moment, and since it doesn't even matter, why would it matter?
Tikitiki Wrote:and since it doesn't even matter, why would it matter?
It would save useless threads like this one, and save us time answering a person saying that the file is not necessary.

Dr Small
Dr Small Wrote:
Tikitiki Wrote:and since it doesn't even matter, why would it matter?
It would save useless threads like this one, and save us time answering a person saying that the file is not necessary.

Dr Small

There you go again. Arguing for the sake of arguing. Chris isn't available right now and 1.2.7 is right around the corner in which it's already been removed.