MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ThunderBoard – Light-speed page loads for MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
It's been a while since ThunderBoard got some love: after a lot of brainstorming, I've decided to cut it down to just load same-page changes and get rid of Minify (MyBB already does a decent job at compressing resources). The upcoming version might be the first stable release. You can test the new design by switching between pages here or here, for example.
(2020-03-31, 06:55 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]It's been a while since ThunderBoard got some love: after a lot of brainstorming, I've decided to cut it down to just load same-page changes and get rid of Minify (MyBB already does a decent job at compressing resources). The upcoming version might be the first stable release. You can test the new design by switching between pages here or here, for example.

Exciting news! I remember using this, but unfortunately wasnt compatible to my custom theme. Will stay tuned for future updates Smile
ThunderBoard beta 6 is out with the aforementioned changes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7