MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Not Coloring Soft Deleted Posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm using a heavily modified theme and noticed that soft deleted posts aren't being colored correctly. In global.css I do have the following code:

.trow_deleted, .post.deleted_post {
 background: #ffdde0;
}

which isn't dissimilar from what is in the default theme, however it's being completely ignored. That said, the color assigned to border-bottom-color is showing through, just a sliver of a line.

.post.unapproved_post .post_author {
border-bottom-color: #ffb8be;
}

Is there a reference in the template somewhere that deciphers when to use the .post.deleted_post configuration? I compared the default theme and the one I've modified and I'm not seeing anything in the postbit template, the template I assume that controls posts.

So if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd very much appreciate it. I can't figure out why the color isn't changing properly to reflect a soft delete.
you can try forcing the style property (by using !important)
.trow_deleted, .post.deleted_post {background: #ffdde0!important;}
Thanks for the suggestion, but it didn't work.
Can you give us your forum url so we can check it?
(2016-04-20, 04:02 PM)eNvy Wrote: [ -> ]Can you give us your forum url so we can check it?

http://forums.fanedit.org
Ok, check if in your postbit or postbit_classic templates you have this line of code:

<div class="post classic {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
It's in postbit_classic.
(2016-04-20, 04:46 PM)thunderclap Wrote: [ -> ]It's in postbit_classic.

But in "postbit" template isn't? Also, which style do you use on your forum, the horizontal (new) one or the vertical (classic)?
for the postbit template, it should be like below (near the top of the template)
<div class="post {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">
If by horizontal you mean the user info above the post then the new one. I also checked the default MyBB theme but it's missing from there too, yet the highlight works properly.

(2016-04-20, 05:02 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]for the postbit template, it should be like below (near the top of the template)
<div class="post {$unapproved_shade}" style="{$post_visibility}" id="post_{$post['pid']}">

That is in postpit.

If it helps, here is what my postbit looks like:

{$ignore_bit}
<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}"></a>
<div class="post_author">
	{$post['useravatar']}
	<div class="author_information">
			<strong><span class="largetext">{$post['profilelink']}</span></strong> {$post['onlinestatus']}<br />
			<span class="smalltext">
				{$post['usertitle']}<br />
				<!-- {$post['userstars']} -->
				{$post['groupimage']}
			</span>
	</div>
	<div class="author_statistics ocultarmovil">
		{$post['user_details']}{$post['usercountry']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_content">
	<div class="post_head">
		{$post['posturl']}
		{$post['icon']}
		<span class="post_date">{$post['postdate']} <span class="post_edit" id="edited_by_{$post['pid']}">{$post['editedmsg']}{$post['edithistory']}</span></span>
		{$post['subject_extra']}
	</div>
	<div class="post_body scaleimages" id="pid_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['message']}
	</div>
	{$post['attachments']} {$post['extendedpolls']} 
	{$post['signature']}
	<div class="post_meta" id="post_meta_{$post['pid']}">
		{$post['iplogged']}
	</div>
</div>
<div class="post_controls">
	<div class="postbit_buttons author_buttons float_left">
		{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_pm']}{$post['button_www']}{$post['button_find']}{$post['button_like']}
	</div>
	<div class="postbit_buttons post_management_buttons float_right">
		{$post['button_edit']}{$post['button_quickdelete']}{$post['button_quickrestore']}{$post['button_quote']}{$post['button_multiquote']}{$post['button_report']}{$post['button_warn']}{$post['button_purgespammer']}{$post['button_reply_pm']}{$post['button_replyall_pm']}{$post['button_forward_pm']}{$post['button_delete_pm']}
	</div>
</div>
</div>
Pages: 1 2