MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do i use my plugins for a new theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering how do i use my current plugins on my old theme, on my new theme? Do i have to delete them all and upload them again, or what?
You have to uninstall and install it again or deactive and reactive it
(2016-04-24, 07:02 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]You have to uninstall and install it again or deactive and reactive it

I tried the de-activate and reactivate with no luck (on multiple plugins). By uninstalling do you mean jsut remove all the plugins, since there is not an uninstall option for all plugins?
(2016-04-24, 08:02 PM)lem999 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 07:02 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]You have to uninstall and install it again or deactive and reactive it

I tried the de-activate and reactivate with no luck (on multiple plugins). By uninstalling do you mean jsut remove all the plugins, since there is not an uninstall option for all plugins?

Deactivate the plugins and activate it back all the plugins will work [Image: wink.gif]
(2016-04-24, 09:44 PM)H2e Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 08:02 PM)lem999 Wrote: [ -> ]

Deactivate the plugins and activate it back all the plugins will work [Image: wink.gif]

Edit: worked, it was jsut a few that didn't but managed to fix by deleting completely and putting the files back.