MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WYSIWYG editor broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seem to be probably a JavaScript error.
On 101gamers.com the WYSIWYG editor box only loads the BBCode for following:

Code
PHP
Video

Everything else works fine.
Help? Thanks.

(I was instructed to post here by a user on Twitter after asking this question to MyBB account)
do you mean that other code buttons were working fine earlier and they suddenly stopped ?
do you remember recent changes done to your forum ? provide a test user account for checking
Those said buttons are the ones that aren't displaying right.
It started happening when I change the style of the post box UI (when I changed it back to the default style the glitches started happening)
Also I made a test account:

LOGIN INFO
<-- snip -->

I'm on my phone, at the moment.
Thanks for support Smile
^ editor is clearly working for me.
(2016-05-12, 01:36 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ editor is clearly working for me.
101Gamers
[Image: 7039_1463311484.png]
MyBB Community Forums
[Image: 4732_1463311543.png]

So when you quote, is it coming up the code only in WYSIWYG mode (like it is on the screenshot of my board) or is it appearing as it should in there (like it is on the screenshot of this page)?

I'm using firefox 45 on ubuntu 16.04 with the default settings on both sites...
user control panel >> edit options >> Other Options --> Put the editor in source mode by default
un-select (uncheck) it and save the options. check whether the editor appears in WYSIWYG mode ..
I just went there and it's actually unchecked right now, so it's not that matter of case.
(also it's affecting all users)
would you like to PM me temporary access to your forum admin panel to check it ..
Sent you a PM. Check your inbox.
^ should be fixed now. it was due to a simple mistake. partial mode was turned on for the editor.