MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Night Themes Series V2 (Blue / Blue (MP) / Green / Red / Pink) - Yellow Next
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This is The Best Forum template here i seen so far! its almost perfect! the pleasant large view is very open and not cluttered! easy viewing to locate and brings out everything , including flaws such as the darkness and distorting text!
it has three bugs!
First the download that says its green, is in god awful red!
Second, if one could change this color to a neon green, it would be awesome.
Third, the background is so black and dark it distorts the easy pleasant view for the eye... which makes viewing difficult to focus words text etc; too dark for me!

How to improve this,, if it were mine?

First change the them to a two shades of neon green or mixed with a blue neon electric blue and a neon green maybe lime perhaps of shade or forest/jade type...
second get rid of the black, and use a color thats grey or nuetral ,and pleasant to the eye and compatible enough to bring out the colors and texting, for clarity and long viewing,,, something perhaps pale,,,pastel colors beige , creme, grey,
the size of the banner/header is perfect!
the advertisemnt at the bnottom of the page is , somewhat okay!?!

Last but not least , I would ad a verticle advertisement on the right side of the forum, for sponsers/advertisemnts two of them window stacked on top of eachother, that would make this whole forum, package Ideal for my use, now i would give you an example of my main page of my site, but the engines would have my post here all over the searches,,,
now if anyone can make me this, i would donate to this and if one could, use a theme that could support these colors compatible with a template ,among animate it with a plug in editor , WOW
I don't mean to sound offensive but my god.

I do like the idea don't get me wrong, but that banner doesn't appeal to me at all. (way to big) also the index page doesn't appeal to me. I know you're probably working on this, so I hope you appreciate me being honest and taking the time to hear my thoughts.

Maybe this is a taste but it is a nice design, if it was smaller and more mutual I would be giving you at least 2 thumbs up Toungue

~Kerrang!
Pow-Mia Wrote:This is The Best Forum template here i seen so far! its almost perfect! the pleasant large view is very open and not cluttered! easy viewing to locate and brings out everything , including flaws such as the darkness and distorting text!
it has three bugs!
First the download that says its green, is in god awful red!
Second, if one could change this color to a neon green, it would be awesome.
Third, the background is so black and dark it distorts the easy pleasant view for the eye...
which makes viewing difficult to focus words text etc; too dark for me!

How to improve this,, if it were mine?

First change the them to a two shades of neon green or mixed with a blue neon electric blue and a neon green maybe lime perhaps of shade or forest/jade type...
second get rid of the black, and use a color thats grey or nuetral ,and pleasant to the eye and compatible enough to bring out the colors and texting, for clarity and long viewing,,, something perhaps pale,,,pastel colors beige , creme, grey,
the size of the banner/header is perfect!
the advertisemnt at the bnottom of the page is , somewhat okay!?!

Last but not least , I would ad a verticle advertisement on the right side of the forum, for sponsers/advertisemnts two of them window stacked on top of eachother, that would make this whole forum, package Ideal for my use, now i would give you an example of my main page of my site, but the engines would have my post here all over the searches,,,
now if anyone can make me this, i would donate to this and if one could, use a theme that could support these colors compatible with a template ,among animate it with a plug in editor , WOW

I understand the problem you have with the bright reds etc... and its made me think go onto the testing site now Wink

Kerrang! Wrote:I don't mean to sound offensive but my god.

I do like the idea don't get me wrong, but that banner doesn't appeal to me at all. (way to big) also the index page doesn't appeal to me. I know you're probably working on this, so I hope you appreciate me being honest and taking the time to hear my thoughts.

Maybe this is a taste but it is a nice design, if it was smaller and more mutual I would be giving you at least 2 thumbs up Toungue

~Kerrang!

The header will shrink in a future version. I would do it now but im quite busy at the moment
Textbox issue fixed. Updated download in first post
Very nice, Jag. I like it!
the hint of green, is over the top! its too heavy of a green,its almost hypnotizing , nice layout is what i like about this, but the text, is hard to read, its size,and light colors, the back ground with a lighter color thats more neutral, and a more softer green would do the trick for me, the Lay out is what makes this nice, the colors and contrast just dont match , for me, if i could change the colors and background this layout would be ideal for me, its the only thing , Ive seen thats come closest, to fit my needs on my type of site,, colors and contrast are too gamer-ish, layout is professional!
I am sorry, if i dont make much sense on changing colors etc,
WoW when disabling images you'll have a light blue theme! Toungue
Nice theme though Smile A little dark for my taste but.
Is very nice. I saw "red night" too and when somebody ask me which is better... i told him BOTH Smile
Red is like LED diode or neon - and this is very good, but i love green so "green night" is my night
CraKteR Wrote:A little dark for my taste but.
That's right. Green headers are little too light - or - the rest of page is too dark Toungue
CraKteR Wrote:WoW when disabling images you'll have a light blue theme! Toungue
Nice theme though Smile A little dark for my taste but.
Reply , if I disabled the images , it would turn , light blue for the background, or u just being funny?
cause, im asking for expertise, or relying on yours ?Smile
is there a way to lighten the background, and change the green to a softer green? and the text size larger? Is this possible to do in the admin cp, for functionality of this, or is it limited for versatality and control over its options concerning the theme style and color and layout?
just curious?Smile
Pow-Mia Wrote:is there a way to lighten the background, and change the green to a softer green? and the text size larger? Is this possible to do in the admin cp, for functionality of this, or is it limited for versatality and control over its options concerning the theme style and color and layout?
just curious?Smile

admin cp -> themes

The headers have a graphic in background, so you can change thead.gif in images folder.
Background of site you can find in "Container" (still in admin cp -> theme)

If you dont know css: most of elements can have bacground color definition (e.g. #00FF00 is green) and graphic -> look for url(images/some_image.gif)
typical definition is background: #000000 url(image_file_url);
So you can make backgrounds for all elements

If you want to change font color you must find "Color" definition
There You can find all setting[/quote]

If you have no idea what you doing, always make copy Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7