MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [support] Official SkunkMaps Support Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please post your SkunkMap Support requests here.
I've installed this on my forum and I've uploaded the medals to the list but how the heck do I assign medals to members?? There's no option for it! And how do I remove medals from people!!?? Help! This is quite urgent!
its in the admins user cp
no its not. where is it? the only option i have in the admincp is to upload medals but theres no option to assign them!?
You have to upload then select a user that is able to asign that medal.
i did. ive selected me for all of them but i still see no option to assign them...
Its in the admin cp under Users and Groups
no its not. the only 'medal' option there is is called 'Medals System' but all I can do from there is upload medals and assign a manager. I cant give them to memebers.
Make sure you asign yourself as a manager. You should then see the options. Thats all the help i can give you im afraid as it worked for me and its not my mod so cant really help you other then i have. Sorry Sad
Great Skunkmaps mod.

Unfortunately not working perfectly.

I have all the stuff running. I do see my map and I can search for my location...but the "latitude;longitude;pinimage;mapname" will not be saved in the database. The field is there and now that I have found the pin upload area it will enter the following Infos for my user: ";;iconA.png;Europe". So the entire real location Information is missing.

What is going wrong?
Pages: 1 2