MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Clickable Thread Prefix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Is there is any plugin or how can I make Thread Prefix as clickable.

Thanks
I don't think there is a plugin for clickable thread prefix but if you want the thread prefix to be redirected to the thread than it can be done using template edit.
You can edit template forumdisplay_thread_icon and insert the link
Will you please provide with example

I don't understand anything.
Sorry @jabber I was wrong, don't read the previous post.

Edit template forumdisplay_thread, at line 7 you have this:
<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}{$thread['threadprefix']}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span>

change it with:
<span>{$prefix} {$gotounread}<span class="{$inline_edit_class} {$new_class}" id="tid_{$inline_edit_tid}"><a href="{$thread['threadlink']}">{$thread['threadprefix']} {$thread['subject']}</a></span>{$thread['multipage']}</span>
Thanks for your reply chack1172 but its not working. It combine thread prefix and subject into one link.

I want only thread prefix clickable by which when user click on the thread prefix it shows all post related to that prefix.
Sorry @jabber, I dind't understand.
I don't think you can do it. For now there isn't plugin that do this.
Its OK chack1172.

Good thing is you tried to help me. I will wait some one who really know how can this be implemented
I got this and its works like as I want. Here is the link

http://community.mybb.com/thread-193704....ght=prefix

May be it is useful to others too.