MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme select not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I enabled theme select in the footer through settings and added {$theme_select} to the footer template of my theme, however it does not appear.

My site is www.mysticrp.us
ACP->Configuration->General Configuration->Show Theme Selector in Footer, activated?
(2016-07-30, 09:51 PM)MrBrechreiz Wrote: [ -> ]ACP->Configuration->General Configuration->Show Theme Selector in Footer, activated?

(2016-07-30, 09:15 PM)Sgt Cheesepuffs Wrote: [ -> ]I enabled theme select in the footer through settings and added {$theme_select} to the footer template of my theme, however it does not appear.

Yes
(2016-07-30, 09:59 PM)Sgt Cheesepuffs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-30, 09:51 PM)MrBrechreiz Wrote: [ -> ]ACP->Configuration->General Configuration->Show Theme Selector in Footer, activated?

(2016-07-30, 09:15 PM)Sgt Cheesepuffs Wrote: [ -> ]I enabled theme select in the footer through settings and added {$theme_select} to the footer template of my theme, however it does not appear.

Yes

Templates > Revolution > Footer Templates > Footer

Do you have {$theme_select} in there?

A new version updated for 1.8.7 here
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...6&bid=1863
Like I said I did
You need to make sure that the groups have permission to use the themes. You may PM me an admin account to check if you wish.
Bump?
^ have you provided temporary admin panel access to Ben & has he checked ?
Yes I did, but he never got back to me. And it was about a week ago.
Send them over to me and I'll have a look.
Pages: 1 2