MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: {WIP} Creators Wave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
THIS THEME WILL NOT BE A PUBLIC RELEASE AS IT IS BEING CREATED FOR USE ON A PRIVATE PROJECT.

[Image: forumtemplate.png]

So far, just the index page template is complete. 
I will be working on the User area, or the forum post area next (whichever one I can be bothered with first!  Blush)

I am looking for feedback on this theme to help me create it for my upcoming project.
Thanks for viewing! Smile
What am I supposed to view ?
(2016-08-02, 08:31 PM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]What am I supposed to view ?

The image, and give feedback...

Incase for whatever reason the image isnt loading: http://puu.sh/qnBf7/0e1d6a4f8c.jpg + http://puu.sh/qnBgu/de9421a07d.jpg
The first post had no links. The screen shots looks appealing. Don't you think there is too much white in content area ?
(2016-08-03, 03:26 AM)meetdilip Wrote: [ -> ]The first post had no links. The screen shots looks appealing. Don't you think there is too much white in content area ?

Sounds like your ISP blocks the image host I used. 
I wanted to go for a light and minimalist theme, I do personally think that the white isn't bad as the theme makes use of light grays and whites - so it isn't just an overload of white. Though I'm open to suggestions :-)
Very nice! You release it for free? Smile
(2016-08-03, 06:18 PM)IceEyes Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice! You release it for free? Smile

Literally the very first line says it won't be .. 

Quote:"THIS THEME WILL NOT BE A PUBLIC RELEASE AS IT IS BEING CREATED FOR USE ON A PRIVATE PROJECT."
Still looking for some more feedback please folks! :-)
Not a fan of the slider in my opinion that should be on a separate page like the portal/homepage.

also the text on the member block is a little too dark.
(2016-08-05, 10:13 PM)Ariana Wrote: [ -> ]Not a fan of the slider in my opinion that should be on a separate page like the portal/homepage.

also the text on the member block is a little too dark.

Thanks for the feedback! The idea is to have the slider with an option to collapse it. The member block I agree - this will be lightened in the next version!
Pages: 1 2 3