MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change color of main table
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I change the default gray background color on the sides of the forums?
You can do it in the AdminCP -> Themes -> Modify / Delete -> (Find your theme, for this I'm using Light) and select the Edit Button nect to it.

Find the Body Background Color row and change the color to what you want in the text field next to Body Background Color row.
wildteen88 Wrote:You can do it in the AdminCP -> Themes -> Modify / Delete -> (Find your theme, for this I'm using Light) and select the Edit Button nect to it.

Find the Body Background Color row and change the color to what you want in the text field next to Body Background Color row.

Thank you. And if I wanted to put a background image instead of a mere color? Smile
Then you'll have to edit the one just underneath the body background color row. That is called Body Background Image
Hi, wildteen88 and DennisTT, I confused body with the main table of the forum. Do you know how to put an image as the background of that main table?

Thank you
Open the "css" template in Admin CP --> Templates --> Expand your template

Find:
#content {
	background: $theme[bgcolor];

Replace with:
#content {
	background: $theme[bgcolor] url(yourimg.jpg);
thank you very much Dennis! Big Grin
You're welcome.