MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] Cant Disable Thumbnails on Treads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi!

i want to show entire images in threads not that thumbnails, so i changed the option for showing thumbnails on treadhs but it doesnt works, they are still thumbnails, how can i change this?
Yea I'm having the same problem here.

I went through the get_post_attachments() function in functions_post.php, and apparently it displays the thumbnail link only basing on if its too small or not. In other words, it doesn't take the setting "attachthumbnails" into consideration.
does anyone can help me??
Yea I have a temporary fix. This is no way official.

replace your old functions_post.php in your /inc/ folder with this one.
[attachment=6470]

For reference: The line changed are 499~503 and 521~525
what did u changed... ican replace cuz i have another theme tahat use some special functions, and thats why i can change that file, just tell me what did u chnge and i will replace it in my function.php
Oh ok.

FIND THE FIRST
if($attachment['thumbnail'] != "SMALL" && $attachment['thumbnail'] != "")

REPLACE WITH
if($mybb->settings['attachthumbnails'] == "no")
					{
						eval("\$attbit = \"".$templates->get("postbit_attachments_images_image")."\";");
					}
					elseif($attachment['thumbnail'] != "SMALL" && $attachment['thumbnail'] != "")

FIND THE SECOND
if($attachment['thumbnail'] != "SMALL" && $attachment['thumbnail'] != "")

REPLACE WITH
if($mybb->settings['attachthumbnails'] == "no")
					{
						eval("\$post['imagelist'] .= \"".$templates->get("postbit_attachments_images_image")."\";");
					}
					elseif($attachment['thumbnail'] != "SMALL" && $attachment['thumbnail'] != "")

If you would like, I can help you edit it.
i gonna try it, tanks dude!
well, it is working, tanks a lot!!

Blessings!
If you make a new image attachment, does a thumbnail get generated? I think that's what the setting controls, the generation of the thumbnails, not the showing of the thumbnails...
yes thats right for example, when i attach a zip or rar file, i just begin downloading when i enter in the page, i doesnt show a link or something , i du no how to just not showing thumbnail but just for images only, not for other file types,

someone can help me??
Pages: 1 2