MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYPS (mybb point system) Released version 1.10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well it's done. 1.10 is out. It's an excellent fairly bug free version with a LOT of completed features and touch ups.

I advise you get this one...we are very close to 2.0 final.

I want to thank Lex for helping a lot on this one as well as Tikitiki which helped me get past a very nasty behavior (code behavior that is).

I hope everyone enjoys the release.

You can get it here:

http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=219

I normally don't want to start a whole new thread but MYPS has seriously come a long way. I am extremely proud of this version and I hope you use it.

Lex has created a MYPS backup system which I have tested and it appears to work very well. This will make upgrading easier and less risky. While I don't call this version final I will say it's no longer BETA. I expect 2.0 to be final (minus any security or bug fixes it may need) and I will then begin new myps addons (store, lotter, bank, rpg system).

Thank you once again for reading.
looking good, i will install this version, im really waiting in anticipatio for the store and it wll be good to see this mod avaialabe fr mybb i think it will encourage a lot of people to use mybb
Well , I'm waiting for it ^^ .
Thanks for the great work.
Also, when is the Paypal option due to come out?
That's next I believe...it's a LOT of work because testing in the paypal sandbox isn't fun. The ground work is done but still....so much more to do. If I am lucky within 2 weeks it will be in beta. The Paypal module won't have nearly as many releases as MYPS. It will be important that on release it has all the features required.
Very very nice. well done labrocca
when will you release new version??
He just released 1.10 =/ =P
Cewl.
When's the version with the lottery system going to be released?
This is the mod iam waiting for the last six months.

I even planned to change the forum from MyBB.

Hope this works well for me. Iam going to install this one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8