MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Apple releases Safari for Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK people - I was up at 3am waiting for this - the day has finally come.

Apple has just released a version of Safari 3 (their OS X web browser) which is compatible with Microsoft Windows. (incase you've been living in the cupboard and don't visit the various news sites)

Safari is a fine web browser - particularly in its typography based rendering and the speed it can render pages.

[Image: hero20070611.png]

Get it now: http://www.apple.com/safari/
Yeh, I just saw it too chris! This'll definitely help developers test their software in safari without having to buy a mac Smile
This is great for all the developers. This is probably also is complement for developers to develop their iPhone apps.

On a side note, Apple claims that Safari > Firefox > IE > Opera for browsing speed XD
Bah, thing failed to install a second time...
Worked fine for me Smile It must know your a Vista fanboy Justin hehe
Open an elevated Command Prompt (right click, Run as Administrator) and type in:
regsvr32 vbscript.dll

Should work then.
Chris Boulton Wrote:Open an elevated Command Prompt (right click, Run as Administrator) and type in:
regsvr32 vbscript.dll

Should work then.
I already did that after a quick search and it appears to be working Wink

(except I did it using Run...)

Edit: Except it appears that terribly screwed up the browser... let's try installing again.
Excellent. Maybe I don't need to buy that iMac now? Toungue
I never likes the Safari browser... I like Opera. I say: Opera > Firefox/IE7 > Safari.

Why do you like Safari?
Great...another damn browser I have to make sure my designs are compatible with. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3