MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHPBB3 - forums not displayed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a further query about the Merge process.....

Can I run the merge a second, or third time?....

I did a merge to see how the process worked, but before making MYBB our default forum (phpBB currently is) I'd need to 'merge' all the the most recent data that's been created over the past few days on phpBB.
(2016-09-07, 09:05 AM)hjay Wrote: [ -> ]Just a further query about the Merge process.....

Can I run the merge a second, or third time?....  

I did a merge to see how the process worked, but before making MYBB our default forum (phpBB currently is)  I'd need to 'merge' all the the most recent data that's been created over the past few days on phpBB.

Hi,

I'm not sure that's supported, all I think you can do is a full merge of all data at the minute unfortunately.
(2016-09-07, 02:56 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that's supported, all I think you can do is a full merge of all data at the minute unfortunately.

Sorry, I didn't mean merge ONLY additional data.....I meant re-do the entire merge - just so it picks up the latest registrants and postings.  Re-merge = completely replace the first merge.

Does that make sense?
Ah, in that case I'd just do a clean install personally.
Clean install and do the merge again?

So you can't do a merge which will overwrite an earlier merge?....
I don't believe so, no sorry.
(2016-09-07, 05:00 PM)hjay Wrote: [ -> ]So you can't do a merge which will overwrite an earlier merge?....

No, I tried once, it wasn't fun.
Thanks, guys, I'll take the re-install route, no sweat.

Still, it's an idea...something for the developers to work on Wink
(2016-09-03, 11:26 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, that's unfortunate. Can you check the forum permissions for the forum in case they're the problem?

I just imported xenforo 2 successfully, but i cant find any posts or threads within the forum. The categories are also not displayed. I have moved merged forums into categories, and still no post is shown; everything is zero.
Pages: 1 2