MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Editing the Last post forumdisplay_thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Howdy MyBB Community, I'm a long time user but first time poster, I'm having some trouble with repositioning the order in which information appears in the forum Display, it's been a stubborn little bugger and I finally throw my arms in the air to ask for help. Needless to say, my keyboard did not approve. 

Anyway, I'm attempting to get the information under the last post column to display a little more inline. I'll be sure to post pictures of what I mean.

This is the current view, which I've set to float left. 
[Image: 24801512bf297955ff1d35834b0acde1.png]

And this is what I'm hoping to do
[Image: 5d097c56cc2cd75de2aad4c73af5ae56.png]

Any help would be super appreciated!

Thanks again,
Cody
Please share your forum URL with us so that we can take a look at your CSS markup. You can most likely fix this with some CSS tricks.
(2016-09-09, 08:43 PM)SentoWeb Wrote: [ -> ]Please share your forum URL with us so that we can take a look at your CSS markup. You can most likely fix this with some CSS tricks.

Certainly, here you go! Smile http://pokemonuranium.co/forumdisplay.php?fid=2
Friendly Bump.

Still having some issues related to this, if I've left out any information, please let me know. I'll gladly provide it Smile
Images are fixed, Sorry!
Managed to fix it on my own, I finally decided to sit down, make a back up of the original and just mess around with different tables and css classes until I got my desired result. Thanks for taking a look guys and gals Smile