MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Build your own CMS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No one intersted, 38 views and no replies! Oh well only thought I'd mention it if people are looking to find out how to build their own CMS!

Also the site has loads more tutorials for Photshop, Illustrator, ImageReady, Flash etc for free.
Well in building a cms... why pay when you can read the tutorial at php grr or in daydream graphics.

A video turorial would be easier to follow though but ... why dream weaver???? sorry I've hand coded all my stuff on wordpad and notepad from day 1 of html
I hand code my stuff in PHP,HTML,CSS,JavaScript etc. All in NotePad or Dreamweaver. But I supposes as its DW its thrown people away from it. But I like it it has loads of resources and is good value for the quality of the video.

Also its good for people that don't like to hand code things and do it in WYSIWYG mode and let the software do it for you.
there's many free tutorials out there in coding a CMS in just about any language, i dont think i'd pay for it Smile