MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello, i want to ask something !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i want to open a project in hebrew to this system, you agree for this ?

i buy a domain , this : http://www.MyBBHeb.com

if you agree to me Smile

if you want to talk me in the ICQ , So the Number is : 12389992

thank you,Shahar !

good day !

Cool
Your site will not be classified as an "Official" site, and will not be supported by the MyBB Group. You are also not allowed to redistribute the source for MyBB, only the language files and templates.
Look, i want to do the Project like Ibheb.com / phpBBHeb.com

Do you understand me?

I learnd about MyBB, me and my team will give the correct support in this system .

The copyrights are saved for you, offcourse .

and yes, i'm only changing the language and design files, not the source files of the system. I only want to do a hebrew project for the system
As Chris said, you can distribute your modified templates and language files, but that is it. You just cannot call it an official project.
So call it an official translation project, but can't i just make it like IBHeb.com and phpbbheb.com?
If not, i won't bother the efforts .
You can make your site however you would like too, and you can offer your translation for download, as long as it is not labelled as "official", and does not contain any of the myBB source files.
What do you meen by: "don't touch the sours files"?
what files do u meen?

All i want to do is too make a project of translating the system into hebrew including modes and tamplates and ofcourse offer it for download.
When we refer to the source files we mean all of the "main" files which contain the code that makes myBB run. By language files, we are refering to the files in the "inc/languages/english/admin" directory. The language files in that directory are the only files you can modify and redistribute.

Hope that clears things up a little.
so i cant to open a israeli project like

IBHeb.com
phpBBHeb.com
?
tell me, i need to know .
i hope this not a waste of time .
Well, as most of us here can't understand hebrew, you are going to have to let us know exactly what is on the sites you posted above, so as we can tell you whether or not you are allowed to open one similar.
Pages: 1 2