MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MarkItSplashed - Coming Soon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We're currently in the process of finishing up a new MyBB 1.2.x theme and thought we'd give the MyBB Community a small preview of what will soon be released.

The preview does not showcase the actual color of the style, it is simply meant to provide a sneak peak Smile.

Without further ado, I give you the preview of the MarkItSplashed MyBB 1.2.x Theme.
Nice theme
Thanks Smile.

The actual theme is blue, gray and black, the image above is simply desaturated for previewing purposes.

The theme may actually make a release before the end of the night. We finished a few client projects before deadline. We're simply wrapping up a few of the standard images in the postbit and once they are done, the theme will be ready for a beta release and testing.
Nice theme, can't wait to see it in color! Big Grin
That theme looks very promising, my friend. Nice work. Smile
Thanks for the comments Smile. I am actually finishing up a few things right now and then I'll be installing the theme to the MyBB demo board over at WhiteCocoa. If all goes well, the theme will be released here at MyBB.
Ran into a few small issues with the theme, however, the theme will be available tonight through WhiteCocoa.net and will be submitted here at MyBB as well.

You can preview the new style on our demo forum:

http://demos.whitecocoa.net/mybb/
That looks a lot like that old theme for vBulletin by that Alien guy/site. I'm not accusing you of anything, btw, just saying it looks pretty good.
Are you speaking of AlienSector.com?

If so, I was the original owner, developer and designer of the website, though it is now under new ownership (as of a few years back). The new owner lost a bit of the data and has yet to rebuild the website as it once was.

I use quite a bit of blue and gray in the styles I develop as that is what is most requested Smile.
Ah, yes. AlienSector.com was the one I was talking about. Nice theme.
Pages: 1 2