MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb site only open with proxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have new site with mybb
my problem is site home page is not open in any browser i tried but when i goto admin panel that open n working i can only access home page through proxies site without proxies page didnt load 
my site is decode.desi
[Image: ai-imgur-com_deaibk9-png.43555]
[Image: ZcDJXWt.gif]
look at 2nd tab its untitled this is home page but nothinh load only white page what to do
i already restart router clearc cache etc but nothing worked
I'm getting a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error when trying to access your site. Contact your host.
well for me admin panel still working but cant open index.page of my site
but site load behind proxy site
[Image: s0lkBDu.png]
Have you just recently edited your DNS? Its possible that it's still updating.

Despite that, your website is loading just fine for me. Without a proxy.
Your DNS is probably propagating hence why you can access it via a proxy where the DNS has already propagated.
(2016-09-21, 10:12 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]Your DNS is probably propagating hence why you can access it via a proxy where the DNS has already propagated.

you mean dns propagates in few locations yet
btw yes i update my dns servers but its more that 24hours passed infact its over48 hours now
(2016-09-21, 01:35 PM)Quarantine Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-09-21, 10:12 AM)Paradigm Wrote: [ -> ]Your DNS is probably propagating hence why you can access it via a proxy where the DNS has already propagated.

you mean dns propagates in few locations yet
btw yes i update my dns servers but its more that 24hours passed infact its over48 hours now

I mean your proxy may be in location X and the DNS has already propagated to location X but you're in location Y where it has not propagated yet.

Is this your first setup for the domain?
no its not i'm not new but for mybb software i'm relatively new
Recently, a similar problem arose, but it turned out that the problem is on the side of my provider. Maybe try to call in support?