MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MarkItSplashed MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nice, clean theme. I like it.
This is a very nice theme. One of the best professional looking ones. Great job. Smile
Great theme guys. I was just installing it when I saw that you are in the process of updating it. I will wait until the update is released.

Can you tell us what font you used in the navigation? I want to remove the faq/help button and replace it with a rules button. Alternatively, could you provide us with the .psd image for the header and the navigation, so we can edit them easily?
a Big Blank peice of paper, plain white and empty with no real interst to it at all... sorry
[quote=Sodacake]
See themes like this is what's going to get MyBB more notice and acclaim. Smile i could bring this to life, just couldnt get it supported by this template here!meaning the banner with the guys face coming out of the screen, the template of the forum was plain n boring and looked bareen and stripped down of a regualr generic version,
@Pow-Mia: What would you do differently or change? Feel free to make suggestions.

As for the quote and other comment, I'm not really sure what you're trying to say there. It's a bit jumbled with the quote and other text.

The font used is Antique Olive on a 300 DPI resolution @ 5pt's (text size). I'm not sure if that is a commercial font or not, I've bought so many fonts over the course of the past few years it's hard to keep track Smile.
Thanks for the font info.

When will the new version of the theme be released?
I'd like to have it ready tonight. I have 2 other projects that are for customers, then we will be making the release. We have to modify the PSD a bit as the PSD was originally for the portal as well, we've just not had the time to make the modifications to implement it right now Smile.
The updated them will be available tomorrow before midnight (EST / GMT -5). The secondary theme will then follow. From there, we will be working to release the next theme for MyBB which will be available for preview within the next 1-2 weeks.

Any other questions may be directed to my PM box or posted within this thread Smile. Thanks for the support thus far!
The newest version of MarkItSplashed has been submitted to the Mods database here at MyBB. The file was too large to upload in ZIP format, so we've compressed it using WinRAR and re-uploaded.

At the moment, the MyBB Community does not support RAR files and we're having issues getting .rar to work correctly on our installation. In order to download the theme, you will need to check the Mods database.

Once the theme is re-approved, I'll update the main post with the URL to the download.
Pages: 1 2 3 4