MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [RELEASE] MarkItSplashed MyBB Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The MarkItSplashed theme has been updated and is now available through the mods database here at MyBB. Please see the first thread for the URL or simply visit it below:

http://mods.mybboard.net/view.php?did=626
I do not know if it was a bug with them theme or with my forum, but I had a problem where I got an error when I tried to log out. The error was fixed by changing the code outlined in <a href="http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=20471&pid=140142#pid140142">this post</a>. If you have the same problem as me, try updating the code.
Not sure to be honest. I am not having any issues with the theme. All of the templates were reverted to be compliant (at least, the ones that needed to be).

I will certainly look into it and see if I can reproduce on a test forum though. Thanks for the information Smile.
Quick question..how do I change the color of urls in the posts? I've been messing with it for an hour now, and I can only get it to change the colors of the urls for the entire body..not just inside each post.

Users can't see the links as the link color is the same as the text color.
I believe the link colors are global within MyBB, though I am not 100% sure so don't quote me on that.

To change them manually (given you cannot in the Admin CP), you'd need to set an ID to the postbit and then add it to the CSS with the color changes.

Something such as:

#postbit_links {
}

#postbit_links a:link {
color: #HEXCODE;
text-decoration: none;
}

#postbit_links a:active {
}

#postbit_links a:visited {
}

#postbit_links a:hover {
text-decoration: hover;
}
Thanks, worked like a charm!
No problem at all, thanks for downloading and using the style Smile
Very nice design
P@trick Wrote:Very nice design

Thanks much Smile!
how do i allow signatures and avatars with this theme?

it just doesnt show them?
Pages: 1 2 3 4