MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing icon images, see pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2016-10-06, 08:49 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I too have done that very same thing with the result the same still no images showing. I just do not know why I configured another theme with font awesome and it works.

Font awesome is now included in the theme and not linked externally..., so if it isn't working it is because you have an old version and are not connected to the internet or if you have the latest version it is most likely because it can't find the themes/devel folder and again I state put the folder in the correct location.

Just re-installed on fresh devel localhost and  bam! no issues with correct folder placement:
[Image: 2zqzqmx.jpg]

@cyrusg

Re-looking at your screen captures..., notice the default collapse button displaying? That means your image path is not correct.

Just re-installed on fresh devel localhost and  bam! no issues with correct folder placement:

[Image: wjz1nq.png]
I finially got it... Now I understand exactly what you mean. Keep the theme folder that you have enclosed and upload it directly to your public_html so the folder is added with all the other folders for mybb like images javascripts... Flawless is right it was a cinche when I figured it all out.. now to configure .. and thank you for a beautiful theme and the detailed instructions vintagedaddyo! Your patience is amazing Smile
(2016-10-07, 09:51 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I finially got it... Now I understand exactly what you mean.  Keep the theme folder that you have enclosed and upload it directly to your public_html so the folder is added with all the other folders for mybb like images javascripts... Flawless is right it was a cinche when I figured it all out.. now to configure .. and thank you for a beautiful theme and the detailed instructions vintagedaddyo! Your patience is amazing Smile

Cool, beans! Glad to help.
there is one thing though, I am unable to use xthreads with it and my forum depends on it. I still will not uninstall it but so sad I cannot use it after all that...
Sad
(2016-10-08, 08:28 PM)Horoscopes Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]there is one thing though, I am unable to use xthreads with it and my forum depends on it. I still will not uninstall it but so sad I cannot use it after all that...
Sad

What is the issue? Jquery conflict? As that seems to be the only possible logical issue that might come to mind?
I do not know.. it is a display issue... it shows on the post thread and on the forum display but not on the post..,
(2016-10-09, 05:39 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know.. it is a display issue... it shows on the post thread and on the forum display but not on the post..,

There might be a simple fix for that..., so you are saying it is only messing up on postbit when using xthreads? For example is it collapsed? or non display?
Guess what? I messed up another template so I uninstalled all my mods..and then when I repaired it I reinstalled all the mods including Xthreads mod. The configurations appear on Devel and all the other themes now. Simple fix...I love this theme and am configuring it now.. thank you!
(2016-10-12, 05:22 PM)Starnova Wrote: [ -> ]Guess what? I messed up another template so I uninstalled all my mods..and then when I repaired it I reinstalled all the mods including Xthreads mod. The configurations appear on Devel and all the other themes now. Simple fix...I love this theme and am configuring it now.. thank you!

Cool beans.   Angel
I have one question though why are all the forum  font awesome icons the  same but one? One of them is like a glass.

Http://www.ebook-mecca.com

Update   Not sure but I believe I fixed it  thank you again for this beautiful theme Shy
Pages: 1 2 3 4