MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reset my forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone!

Can a mybb staff reset my forum? Because my forum doesn't work anymore. Everything is destroyed.
Can you elaborate on what the problem is? There is no 'reset' to my knowledge. You'll just have to reverse whatever changes 'destroyed' everything.
I can't enter to my profile, I can't enter to the admin CP, I can't logout, and much more...

PS. And i can't moderate post's/threads. The buttons doesn't work anymore.
What changes had you made prior to the issues arising?
I don't know. I can't remember. I have 105 members and i don't want lose them by creating a new forum. Please help me!
It is going to be very hard for me to solve your problem when I have no idea what has been done to cause these problems. I am on mobile now, but when I get home I can take a look and try to figure it out.

In the meantime, try and remember what changes you have made recently.
I asked my friend and he said i added a new theme before the problems are coming. I can't change the themes/templates because the buttons doesn't work anymore.
I can't see how adding a theme would affect the ACP functionality…
Then i don't know. :/
If someone doesn't help you by the time I make it home, I'll look. I can't do anything from my mobile, though.
Pages: 1 2