MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom MyBB Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This one is slightly less large than the last, but maybe more useful for some Smile
It's CUSTOM PAGES
This mod allows you to create custom MyBB pages from within the ACP and set the following settings per page:
Title: Page Title
Page: pages.php?page=THIS
Active: If set to no, no one will be able to view this page
Content: Content in the page
Groups that can view this page: Set the usergroups that have access to this page. Use Ctrl Click to select more than one
Put content in a MyBB style table: If you set to no it will be header - Your stuff -Footer instead of header--table--your stuff-end table--footer

Sample Uses:
  • Rules Page
  • Links Page

With Table
[attachment=6656]

With Out Table
[attachment=6657]
You can download it here
You Can View A Demo Page Here

I know someone else started this mod, so if they want to release theirs, I will remove mine, I just didn't see one at the mods site and wanted one Toungue
That's super cool..
Thanks for making!

I can use this to create a splash page right?

And do I need to make a folder called pages? to do this step
3) Upload pages.php To pages.php
nope, it creates the pages in the DB
3) Upload pages.php To pages.php ??
yeah, root directory of your forums
Ok I got it Activated now..

Is there only supposed to be 1 setting in the board settings?
If so, where do I do all this:
Description of Page Settings:
Title: Page Title
Page: pages.php?page=THIS
Active: If set to no, no one will be able to view this page
Content: Content in the page
Groups that can view this page: Set the usergroups that have access to this page. Use Ctrl Click to select more than one
Put content in a MyBB style table: If you set to no it will be header - Your stuff -Footer instead of header--table--your stuff-end table--footer
Those are per page....When you add a new page, you set those values. The one setting in the Board Settings is enabling page listing. I seem to need to rewrite the readme Toungue I always hate writing them.

PS: Make sure you refresh, as the menu will not be updated until you do Smile
That first ACP Image you posted up top.. How do I find that page so I can create a new page with those settings?

Should I really be this confused about this or am I thinkin too hard about it lol
If you refresh your ACP, A link under General Settings Will appear that says Manage Custom Pages. Click that, then click New Page. That's where that image came from Smile
Oh.. Rad!

I Gotcha now Smile
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5