MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning everyone.

My name is Diamante.

My English is done by Google Translate.

My question is about a bug that's going on in option: Who's Online.

For some time now, only appears only one visitor. Kinda caught like that.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

URL: http://mundorealista.org/forum/index.php
What's your MyBB version? When you're logged in is one visitor also shown?
(2016-10-25, 02:13 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your MyBB version? When you're logged in is one visitor also shown?

Version 1.8.7.

Yes. When I log on, it appears my account and the visitor.
What's your plugin list? Are you using the latest version of your language pack? Is this the default theme modified by you? Check whether any index_whosonline templates are edited.
(2016-10-25, 02:31 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your plugin list? Are you using the latest version of your language pack? Is this the default theme modified by you? Check whether any index_whosonline templates are  edited.

What's your plugin list?: Yes.
Are you using the latest version of your language pack?: Yes.
Is this the default theme modified by you?: Yes.

Index_whosonilne: Currently is this code below

<tr>
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1"><span class="smalltext">{$lang->online_note}<br />{$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>
(2016-10-25, 02:56 PM)Diamante Wrote: [ -> ]What's your plugin list?: Yes.

You need to say us all plugins that you have installed
(2016-10-25, 03:09 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-25, 02:56 PM)Diamante Wrote: [ -> ]What's your plugin list?: Yes.

You need to say us all plugins that you have installed

Excuse me.

Plugins List:

[Image: Plugins.jpg]

edit: [Image: Plugins.jpg]

(2016-10-25, 02:31 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]What's your plugin list? Are you using the latest version of your language pack? Is this the default theme modified by you? Check whether any index_whosonline templates are  edited.

Coincidentally, another partner forum had the same problems.

Another coincidence was that the problems appeared after the system asked to be upgraded to the 1.8.8 version.