MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Work!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
 Hi everyone and i am looking for work on like a general or gaming forum (unpaid obviously) i want a forum to put my time into as a member of staff. is anyone looking for a moderator/admin or any member of staff ? 

- I have 1 years experience on Admincp and Modcp on Mybb

- I will always be active on your forum Posting (NOT SPAMMING)

- Most importantly I will try to help users in whatever way I can on your forum 

Pervious Forum Exp: http://gameplanet.icyboards.net (Rank Owner)

http://ultraforumpromotion.icyboards.net/ (Owner still under works)
You may want to list your qualifications on why someone should hire you.
So sorry, I have to be devils' advocate here:

(2016-10-28, 08:30 PM)Require Wrote: [ -> ]I will always be active on your forum

Red flag: You've got two posts here. Both of which are threads; one of which duplicates a sticky in the forum you posted it in.

(2016-10-28, 08:30 PM)Require Wrote: [ -> ]I will always increase your post count on the forum

By posting spam? If your track record here is anything to go by...

(2016-10-28, 08:30 PM)Require Wrote: [ -> ]Most importantly I will try to help users in whatever way I can on your forum

Do you have proof of doing this already, or is it more talking out your other cheeks?
(2016-10-29, 12:10 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]So sorry, I have to be devils' advocate here:

(2016-10-28, 08:30 PM)Require Wrote: [ -> ]I will always be active on your forum

Red flag: You've got two posts here. Both of which are threads; one of which duplicates a sticky in the forum you posted it in.

(2016-10-28, 08:30 PM)Require Wrote: [ -> ]I will always increase your post count on the forum
(2016-10-28, 08:30 PM)Require Wrote: [ -> ]Most importantly I will try to help users in whatever way I can on your forum

Do you have proof of doing this already, or is it more talking out your other cheeks?

yea i do

(2016-10-29, 11:46 AM)Require Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-29, 12:10 AM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]So sorry, I have to be devils' advocate here:

yea i do
So sorry, I have to be devils' advocate here: 

1st and for most I will not post spam or troll users

2nd I have proof what I am doing its not like just do it for the forum and get out I am an out going person and love to fun in whatever I am doing.
i like to help others when i can and if i can
it doesnt need to be staff of a forum for that
if someone wants to help anothers just join some forums and start help
by helping you will b doing all that you posted above like activity, increasing posts count and etc
myself already helped ppl here and im no staff Wink
anyway gl with this
Cheers
SubzR
I will try it out
(2016-10-29, 11:46 AM)Require Wrote: [ -> ]1st and for most I will not post spam or troll users

2nd I have proof what I am doing its not like just do it for the forum and get out I am an out going person and love to fun in whatever I am doing.

Provide the proof... Because from what I've seen in response to me that's exactly what you'll be doing.

By the way, it's "foremost".
Close this thread before i lose my patience with that guy Please Staff thanks.
(2016-10-30, 02:22 PM)Require Wrote: [ -> ]Close this thread before i lose my patience with that guy Please Staff thanks.

So, wait a second.

Someone asks you to do something and/or gives you criticism, and instead of explaining it like a person who has any idea what they're doing would do, you just run away from it? Just ignore the person because you don't like them?

Well, I wouldn't hire you, let's put it that way. Moderating/Administrating a site requires someone to have maturity and professionalism; accountability, and the ability to learn from mistakes. Here you've demonstrated none of that, at all.
I didn't say i don't take criticism I don't take it from the same person and there are ways of saying it mate  like how the user before you said

i like to help others when i can and if i can
it doesnt need to be staff of a forum for that
if someone wants to help anothers just join some forums and start help
by helping you will b doing all that you posted above like activity, increasing posts count and etc
myself already helped ppl here and im no staff Wink
anyway gl with this
Cheers
SubzR

something like that
Pages: 1 2