MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: preview not available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I have long created a forum with the theme "Square", but what I can not understand or escapes me is like having a preview of the forum via the link:
- If I insert of 'home link of the forum, is there no preview on FB, as if the incorporation was not allowed.

I use google translator being Italian and having not found adequate Italian assistance, ask for help to you and hope to resolve this issue, graziea all right now.

image example:
[Image: NxAOSUi.png]

FB image Example:
[Image: C5wdZqF.png]
For facebook links you need to add OG tags, for net-parade you need to wait
LOL i'm not very luky with the assistance........ are yuou sure?
[Image: 45jLLpx.png]

is not little time Wink nothing, other assistance that will not help me ....... becose me and you know in other italian assistance..... se you.
shadowfree I created an account 30 minutes ago in net-parade and in 10 minutes they added the preview of my website... Try to contact them, there's a contact link at the footer of each page.
As mentioned I am not lucky with the assistance in general I contacted them about 2 times and neither I received answers.

I kindly ask the closure of the post, as I'm sure that does not correct the problem, know who is providing care, thanks