MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: search member in sending pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi

in my forum, search member in "compose pm" ( Recipients )  didnt work anymore.
and there is just a text box and should be typed exact username

help me
help me
hellllllllllllllllp
Can you post a link to your forum with a test account.
(2016-11-30, 09:03 PM)Ben Wrote: [ -> ]Can you post a link to your forum with a test account.

http://www.golestoon.com/private.php?action=send

account :
user : test
pass : 123456789
[Image: Screenshot+2016-12-02+at+9.23.18+AM.png]

This appears to be a javascript issue. Could a MyBB Support Team Member with more experience in javascript than me look into this further?
anyone from MyBB Support Team Member can help me?
(2016-12-03, 06:54 AM)jabi Wrote: [ -> ]anyone from MyBB Support Team Member can help me?

I've reached out to MyBB 1.8 support on Discord to see if someone else is able to provide a better response than me however I do not have the needed javascript experience to help you with the issue.
(2016-12-04, 02:23 AM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-03, 06:54 AM)jabi Wrote: [ -> ]anyone from MyBB Support Team Member can help me?

I've reached out to MyBB 1.8 support on Discord to see if someone else is able to provide a better response than me however I do not have the needed javascript experience to help you with the issue.
can you help me?
(2016-12-04, 10:22 PM)jabi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-12-04, 02:23 AM)Deatives Wrote: [ -> ]

can you help me?

As stated, I personally cannot, however I am trying to draw more attention to your thread to those who are able to help you. Please be patient and we will assist you as soon as possible Smile
Pages: 1 2 3