MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bug with ACP options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just updated all my 1.8.8 to 1.8.9.

Noticed that on all of them even with fully default install (0 plugins, default theme) that I can't multi-select users.  Even if I select one user then go to the action (INLINE USER MODERATION) that it doesn't work because you get the error "Sorry, but you did not select any users. Please select some users and try again."

Tested in Firefox and Chrome.

So that's broken and obviously needs an immediate fix.
In admin/inc/class_page.php below
var cookiePrefix = '{$mybb->settings['cookieprefix']}';

adding

var cookieSecureFlag = {$mybb->settings['cookiesecureflag']};

should fix it.

BTW it has to be added in the headerinclude template as well, because there is an error with the frontend inline moderation too - at least sites without SSL are affected by it.
(2016-12-20, 04:16 PM)Hewret Wrote: [ -> ]Nope.

The group leaders are set properly.

It's issue of MyBB, because without plugin it's not able to remove any member from primary group (and degrade him).
Only way is edit the managegroup.php or use Group Sort plugin to force usergroup as "registered" (only displayed group will be changed).

Confirmed that fixes it. Hopefully download packages are updated asap.

Thanks.

Quote:BTW it has to be added in the headerinclude template as well, because there is an error with the frontend inline moderation too - at least sites without SSL are affected by it.

For me it appears it was added by the upgrade script. I'll note that the admin/inc/class_page.php isn't in the upgrade download package.
I am still having this issue but I didnt try anything in ACP, it happens when moderator tries to select threads via forumdisplay and tries to moderate them (stick them for example)

It gives this error: Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.
(2016-12-23, 09:45 PM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]I am still having this issue but I didnt try anything in ACP, it happens when moderator tries to select threads via forumdisplay and tries to moderate them (stick them for example)

It gives this error: Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

Fix: https://community.mybb.com/thread-206787...pid1256905