MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is my formatting menu bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2016-12-31, 09:50 PM)iturdu Wrote: [ -> ]Goto templates & styles » themes » open your active theme and scroll down and select mybb or default option for editor .

Do you mean Editor Style? Currently, it is set to Office-toolbar.

So far, I'm just making things worse, not better.
It's a lot better than what you were getting, at least it's trying to put the editor in now.

It's broken now because it can't find a stylesheet, trying to find why it's outputting the wrong file path... after this, I'd highly recommend trying to get the site as you like it using the default theme with the green skin, as there's various things messed up here.
There we go, is now fixed Smile
(2016-12-31, 10:06 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]There we go, is now fixed Smile

Many thanks, Matt.

I hear what you are saying about the theme.

So, I would essentially revert to the Default theme and then modify it until I got it to look like it does now?

My CSS is rudimentary, and even though 1.8 has a purpose-built style editor, I suspect I will need more knowledge than is readily at hand. Dodgy

Is there a tutorial on that somewhere? I get there eventually on these things, but it does take a lot of extra time for me to make and undo mistakes. Accordingly, I don't attempt changes until I have a lot of time on hand ... which lately I haven't ... so they don't get done at all!
(2016-12-31, 10:06 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]There we go, is now fixed Smile

Old thread...

But I have to ask:

What was the specific problem(s) and specific solution(s)?

I'm experiencing the very same thing.
Pages: 1 2