MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Reporting Post 'Other' - "The selected reason is invalid."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey All,

When reporting a post and selecting the reporting reason as "Other", after filling in the text box with a reason for the report and clicking 'Report Post', it comes back with the error: "The selected reason is invalid."

Just wondering what the issue may be here?

Thanks,
Andre
Which version of MyBB are you currently running?
Also go to ACP > Configuration > Report Reasons (on left).
Now does the option 'Other' apply to ALL and REQUIRE COMMENT?
Hey Nasyr,

Yes - I can confirm that both of those settings were already in place.
Have you recently applied any changes to the templates or core files? Which version of MyBB are you on?
Apart from recently upgrading to the latest version, I haven't made any other changes that I am aware of. Although I did have an issue with the "Inline Moderation" problem that has affected a number of users with the upgrade - but that is now resolved.
Bumping this as it is still an issue unfortunately.
Still having this issue unfortunately if anyone is able to assist.
I can't reproduce on my test forum - if you run the 'find updated templates' check in the ACP, does it list anything?
(2017-01-07, 01:45 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I can't reproduce on my test forum - if you run the 'find updated templates' check in the ACP, does it list anything?

Yes Matt, in fact it lists quite a lot of them. I've included a sample below, unless you want to see them all?
A full list would be good - these are all templates that have been updated in MyBB since you last updated them, so won't have changes in them that a fresh install would.
Pages: 1 2