MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Latest Posts on Profile v1.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Latest Posts on Profile will allow you to display a certain number of a user's most recent posts on their profile in a new section. Screenshots have been attached to this post and on the Mods website.

Version: 1.1 (Jan 2, 2017)
Download (1.8): https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=914
Github: https://github.com/squez/Latest-Posts-on-Profile

Donate so I can keep making plugins! Please reply here with any questions or suggestions for LPoP.

Please recommend the plugin on the Mods Site if you like it! And maybe throw me a +1... Big Grin

~fizz
Reserved.

Next update will improve formatting and may include an option to show the latest threads as well! Feedback welcome.
Great, +1 Smile Now I have to use 2 plugins, with your next update only one will be needed Smile I hope Smile

Dont forget to cache templates Smile
(2017-01-26, 01:44 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Add an issue and PR to GH Wink

=> https://github.com/squez/Latest-Posts-on...e/issues/1

Merged, thanks! 2.0 should be out soon and will include that in it.
@fizz - any progress? I am looking for v2.0 .)
Thanks for this plugin. If you have some time, these additions would be nice:

- Option to include post message under title
- XThreads variables integration
- Thread rating integration (Show the thread's rating)
- Show all posts/threads instead of only 25
- Differentiate between threads and posts while still having them combined in the order they were posted
(2017-03-01, 10:48 AM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]@fizz - any progress? I am looking for v2.0 .)
Working on it! Been busy with college but just took my midterms so hopefully I'll have time in the next week or two!
(2017-03-06, 09:14 AM)Tactrus Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for this plugin. If you have some time, these additions would be nice:

- Option to include post message under title
- XThreads variables integration
- Thread rating integration (Show the thread's rating)
- Show all posts/threads instead of only 25
-  Differentiate between threads and posts while still having them combined in the order they were posted
No problem!
  • By post message do you mean like the post's content? I can definitely look into that if that's the case.
  • I'll check out how XThreads works on the back-end and see if I can figure out how to integrate it at some point, probably not next release though
  • Thread rating integration is a good idea, I'll add that either in 2.0 or soon after.
  • You can manually change this in the plugin file, but there's no reason to as it's going to cause unnecessary performance issues most of the time. This already exists if you just click find user threads/posts.
  • I like this as well, won't include in next release but possible for future releases.
Any progress?
I only have one small issue with this otherwise cool plug-in. No matter where and how I change the time settings on the board, it continues to display the generic "UTC" in the Profile View. I took a few pics to show you what I am talking about.

I have the board time set for -8 w/DST Enabled. My local time is -7 w/NO DST Observed, and I made sure the profile in question had the correct time of -7 w/NO DST.

What am I missing.. It won't be the death of the board to have it with UTC, but unless you are someone like me who HAS to know UTC time (General Aviation Pilot), then it makes people guess.. lol

Any and all help is appreciated in advance! Have a great 3-Day weekend for most!
Pages: 1 2