MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: last post info is not updating properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm actually having this same problem.

I've uploaded the fixed files from "full 1.8.10 Release Package" link and it's still not fixed the issue.
(2017-01-28, 02:09 AM)Nicole-Studios Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually having this same problem.

I've uploaded the fixed files from "full 1.8.10 Release Package" link and it's still not fixed the issue.

check that your templates are updated correctly.
Never mind. The changes to the post.php file are now working.
Yes it still there even on 1.8.11 and now mark of readed threads do not work too...

Here in mybb same happens so it is another bug with core files...
(2017-04-12, 03:17 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it still there even on 1.8.11 and now mark of readed threads do not work too...

Here in mybb same happens so it is another bug with core files...

how do you duplicate it? I just tested the last post and it updated correctly on these forums..
Everyday when i open mybb page data are missing so i have to click on community twice to load new data, like dates or posts data.

Not only here but many other forums and this not happen in 1.8.8 and lesser versions. it is only since 1.8.9 versión and newests.

Even when you click on some posts the info was not marked sometimes as readed, i enter this and some other mybb sites and the same happens. Even in localhost with none data, so yes it is an unfixed bug unfortunatelly.

I did not know if this site was fixed but i try this since 1.8.10 and 1.8.11 releases and same ocurs in here and local test board so i am waiting to update forums when this is fixed.
I cannot confirm DarkNeo - works fine without any issue
if you can not confirm does not mean anything.

With two users with same problem or at least one, by one or another way problem exists.

The o ly thing i can say is when you enter into the site at different hours more than 5 at a day then sometimes info are wrong maybe cache or i dunno.

But i think the problem is with mobile devices and chrome is wath i have and problem still there appearing. I have not used mobile this week until now and all seems to be ok via pc. But mobile i think can be the problem on changed files package or i dunno because i am not active at all recently due i have no time to do.
Today's photos....

1 at entering to the site and i recognize info from yesterday's las post not 1 minute. So i refresh page and info was right loaded and bad info was showed before reload.

It is ob mobile device using chrome.
If this happens on a mobile device but not a desktop, I'd say it's more likely your device or mobile network doing some dodgy caching. None of us can reproduce this issue on 1.8.11 at all or on 1.8.10 with the patched files.
Pages: 1 2 3