MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: last post info is not updating properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im still having this problem with 1.8.12
(2017-06-22, 11:54 PM)IranDeliver Wrote: [ -> ]Im still having this problem with 1.8.12

Can you run the file verification tool from ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File verification? I'd guess you missed updating a file during an upgrade.
(2017-06-23, 10:12 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-06-22, 11:54 PM)IranDeliver Wrote: [ -> ]Im still having this problem with 1.8.12

Can you run the file verification tool from ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File verification? I'd guess you missed updating a file during an upgrade.
Congratulations! No corrupt files have been found on your installation.
In that case it may be an issue with caching. If this bug still existed, I would be expecting to see a lot more reports. What's the URL of your forum and can you please provide a test account?
(2017-06-23, 12:54 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]In that case it may be an issue with caching. If this bug still existed, I would be expecting to see a lot more reports. What's the URL of your forum and can you please provide a test account?

PM Sent.
(2017-06-23, 12:54 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]In that case it may be an issue with caching. If this bug still existed, I would be expecting to see a lot more reports. What's the URL of your forum and can you please provide a test account?

Hey
Did you got time to check ? I PMed the access.
Hi,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance yet. I'll try to do so this week.
(2017-06-27, 10:13 AM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Sorry, I haven't had a chance yet. I'll try to do so this week.

Seems to be working fine now. IDK if it was you or something I did but thanks anyways.
It was mostly likely some kind of weird caching issue in either your browser or the host. Glad it's fixed though!
in my case i was found the error but only happens since 1.8.9 or major versions and cloudflare cache i have to disable that feature and now the site goes like a charm.

Anyway i was experiences some users accounts login errors when some users are online at same time my data and users are changed so i have to test more but at this moment i can say works fine.
Pages: 1 2 3