MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Sale] Material - Fully Responsive For MyBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
New price: $30 for theme.

There will be an update to the theme next month
The next update will have a custom color theme for admin without having to ACP
Hey
First, Good Job.
Second, I check the demo and Im not sure if its a bug or what, so I ask, when you change color of theme using Quick Color, still the original Blue color is still shows up on hover in footer or search.

And now my questions,
1) Does the theme support RTL languages?
2) Will be any discount for people like me who bought other themes from you.
Hello, the problem when using "quick color" is the lack of a few css not set. The bug fixes that will be in the new update.
RTL languages will be released later. Maybe in April.
About discount, we can not reduce prices further. But if you buy more of our products, we will customize a few things according your request.

Thank you for your interest
Regards.
(2017-03-01, 03:45 AM)lavaskins Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, the problem when using "quick color" is the lack of a few css not set. The bug fixes that will be in the new update.
RTL languages will be released later. Maybe in April.
About discount, we can not reduce prices further. But if you buy more of our products, we will customize a few things according your request.

Thank you for your interest
Regards.

Okey then,
I look forward for the RTL version.
#bump Smile
#bump
#bump
Update:
- RTL support
Very nice theme, but whats the diffrence between version 1 and 2?

Also is it possible to add some sort of dark theme like you were talking about earlier?
(2017-03-01, 12:30 AM)IranDeliver Wrote: [ -> ]Hey
First, Good Job.
Second, I check the demo and Im not sure if its a bug or what, so I ask, when you change color of theme using Quick Color, still the original Blue color is still shows up on hover in footer or search.

Is the bug fixed in RTL version ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7