MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last User's Threads in Profile (1.1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love the plugin, can't find the admin controls anywhere?

Where are the admin controls?
This plugin doesn't have admin controls. The only way is to edit the plugin file.
(2017-01-22, 06:05 PM)chack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin doesn't  have admin controls. The only way is to edit the plugin file.

Hery thank you, how do you set how many show up on the profile?
Find this line (67 for me)
$threadlimit = 10;
and change the 10 to whatever number you want, just make sure you don't delete the semicolon. I think I'm going to include an improved version of this plugin in my next release of Latest Posts on Profile.
(2017-01-23, 02:59 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Find this line (67 for me)
$threadlimit = 10;
and change the 10 to whatever number you want, just make sure you don't delete the semicolon. I think I'm going to include an improved version of this plugin in my next release of Latest Posts on Profile.

Perfect, and your plugin Latest Posts, is a brilliant one, thanks bro!
(2017-01-23, 08:00 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
$threadlimit = 10;

No worries! And thanks man, LPoP v2.0 should be out soon with the latest threads plugin integrated (with real settings), check back on the plugin release thread in the next day or two.
(2017-01-23, 12:52 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-23, 08:00 AM)Michael2014 Wrote: [ -> ]
$threadlimit = 10;

No worries! And thanks man, LPoP v2.0 should be out soon with the latest threads plugin integrated (with real settings), check back on the plugin release thread in the next day or two.

That sounds like a winner, I can't wait to check it out!
Keep up the good work!