MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: problem with download plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does this mean:

anyone?
Why is no one responding???
what is the php version you have ?
looks like latest plugin you have added requires higher version of php (may be, at least 5.3.6)
php v7
(2017-03-15, 03:28 PM)Dagger Wrote: [ -> ]php v7

Sorry been away from working on Mybb stuff for a bit as of late due to other things in life. The file manager included with the downloads plugin as a bonus to make managing downloads easier is an outdated version and I have not yet had the time to add an updated version to the package. When I get some time to do so I will update the package with a newer version of file manager. For now you could one of two things..., one update the file manager plugin files by overwriting the files with newer version found at: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...ad&pid=577 or two deactivate the file manager plugin by removing file manager files and use the downloads plugin without the additional file manager.

Not sure if these options will help you as I did not have much time but to repackage for you and the file manager plugin is not my plugin and was only added later as a bonus to make it easier to access the download files from the acp for a few users that were having issues using the downloads plugin when I updated it, so any file manager related issues may need to be answered by the the creator of file manager chack1172

Anywhoo..., here is a quick variant without Build #2 of FM in the package * removing the existing version of file manager from package and repackaging with no file manager added.
[attachment=38642]

here is a quick variant with Build #3  of FM in the package
[attachment=38643]
Cool, thanks.
Please how do I insert download into post after installing the download plugin