MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB-PageManager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2017-02-14, 09:07 PM)SvePu Wrote: [ -> ]Next enhancement step is in progress:
  • visibility of pages for specified user groups

Oh that will be absolutely wonderful! Will definitely be using this plugin!
Any good pages available to import out there?  I am looking for a new member map but the attached example doesn't seem to work anymore.  I have no idea how to use Google API, LOL!

I get this error when I try to open the Usermap page:

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '' (T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE), expecting identifier (T_STRING) or variable (T_VARIABLE) or number (T_NUM_STRING) in /home/bigmackt/public_html/7173mustangs.com/inc/plugins/pagemanager.php(780) : eval()'d code on line 30
Nice, good work @SvePu.

Personally, I have been using this one https://github.com/Sama34/OUGC-Pages/commits/develop for custom pages over 2 years... I havent tested your plugin, but what are the advantages? I will try it soon Smile Keep good work!

EDIT:
What about to add an ability to specified usergroups (moderators) to edit the pages?
(2017-02-16, 04:42 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT:
What about to add an ability to specified usergroups (moderators) to edit the pages?

Especially if it was able to be done in the mod cp instead of admin cp! That'd be cool!
(2017-02-16, 08:06 PM)Nicole-Studios Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-16, 04:42 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]EDIT:

Especially if it was able to be done in the mod cp instead of admin cp! That'd be cool!

Yes, thats I mean Smile

Or make this wiki plugin working - https://community.mybb.com/thread-208356.html anyone? Smile
This plugin supports the Admin Permissions System of MyBB.
You have possibility to allow users or groups to edit/add PageManager pages in ACP.

An extra option in ModCP isn't necessary.
Yes, thats true but you have to enable an access to ACP for another users - it is not the best idea Sad
You're right, but we didn't talk about every user. You could allow your SuperMods or Mods to manage pages in ACP. An "Everybody" option also could be a security risk.
if i made a banlist page, is there any code to show....

- who banned the user
- the reason
- the length of the ban

Thank you for any help.
If you're using the example banlist page it looks like that:

[attachment=38433]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6