MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Colour Scheme Resources
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Are you always feeling stumped about what colour scheme you want on your forum? Well why not head over to Color Schemer and check out the schemes that go well over there in the palettes, plus if you hover your mouse over a coloured square then it'll show you the HEX value (eg; #FF9900) of it.

Plus another nice little addition to your programs on your computer is a wonderful little thing called Pixie, created by Nattyware. Basically, when you load it, wherever you put your mouse cursor (either on an image or font or anything with colour) it'll show you the HEX value, RGB value and other things. Oh and it's free to.

New 2016
» Pinterest
» Coolers
» Colordot
» Colorhunt
» Color Tab
» Color Snapper
» Color Favs

Colour Scheme(s)
» COLOURlovers (Suggested by webaph)
» Color Schemer
» Limitless Innovations Colour Schemes
» Paletton

Colour Tool(s)
» Kuler (Suggested by nickman)
» Pixie

FireFox Addons
» ColorZilla (Suggested by ahero4heor)
I think another helpful tool is Kuler. It's a new tool from Adobe Smile
nickman Wrote:I think another helpful tool is Kuler. It's a new tool from Adobe Smile

Never heard of that site before, but it's a good one. Smile
nickman Wrote:I think another helpful tool is Kuler. It's a new tool from Adobe Smile
Thanks for that Big Grin.
My favorite one ever is http://www.colourlovers.com/ . Adobe Kuler is a ripoff from this. It's been up for a while so it already has tons of color schemes in their database.
Very good resources here Smile
I have just installed Pixie Smile Very handy for matching up adsense colours to different backgrounds Smile
ForumSpark Wrote:I have just installed Pixie Smile Very handy for matching up adsense colours to different backgrounds Smile

I've been using Pixie for quite a while now and I love it. It's so handy, plus the shortcuts to copy the HEX value of a colour is probably the best feature about it. Big Grin
ColorZilla.... For Firefox. Also displays RGB values.

"Advanced Eyedropper, ColorPicker, Page Zoomer and other colorful goodies.

With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. You can Zoom the page you are viewing and measure distances between any two points on the page. The built-in palette browser allows choosing colors from pre-defined color sets and saving the most used colors in custom palettes. DOM spying features allow getting various information about DOM elements quickly and easily. And there's more..." - Description by author.
thanks all guys
realy great resources here
Pages: 1 2 3