MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hovercards – Display a delightful preview of user profiles on hover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hovercards – Display a delightful preview of user profiles on hover

Hovercards is a plugin which shows a delightful preview of your users when they hover on usernames around your board. Cards have a unique background which is picked upon the dominant color of the user's avatar. You can customize Hovercards at your wish, fine-tuning what users data to show inside the hovercard, its appearance and position.

READ MORE AND TRY IT AT
MyBBoost – Hovercards 1.2

PRICE
Free from 16 Feb 2021 - Download https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...w&pid=1441

[Image: S6lj3yD.gif]
Daaang Shade that looks good! Are you using a separate html template for the popup window? Because I'm sure people will want to customize the exact text/statistics shown on the popup.
Yes, you do have the chance to customize the template and the data displayed.
Wow, just superb Shade Smile
I love those cards, we can change the shape of the cards with css and template edits right ?
Nice work Shade. I started work on something like this long ago but never got around to finishing it - guess I can delete that repository now Wink
(2017-02-27, 03:57 PM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, just superb Shade Smile
I love those cards, we can change the shape of the cards with css and template edits right ?

Yes, you can customize them as you like.

(2017-02-27, 04:38 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work Shade. I started work on something like this long ago but never got around to finishing it - guess I can delete that repository now Wink

Thank you Euan. Unfortunately this is not OO.
This is actually sick nice one and thanks for sharing it Shade. Smile
(2017-02-27, 04:55 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-02-27, 04:38 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work Shade. I started work on something like this long ago but never got around to finishing it - guess I can delete that repository now Wink

Thank you Euan. Unfortunately this is not OO.

class OOPNOW {
private $oop = 'OOP TIME';

public function getOop()
{
        return $this->oop;
}
}

Just toss that in there Big Grin Big Grin
OS as in Open Source, sorry Big Grin
This is really clean Shade, good work!
Pages: 1 2