MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New setup, new user.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I recently had an ip change on my router and the board I have setup is redirecting to the old external ip when I try to login.  Is there's any way for me to change the IP address somehow?
You'll have to update it in the mybb_settings table. Look for "bburl". Once you're done, delete the settings.php. It will be automatically regenerated.
(2017-03-10, 01:49 PM)spork985 Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to update it in the mybb_settings table. Look for "bburl". Once you're done, delete the settings.php. It will be automatically regenerated.

I'm not sure where the mybb_settings table is.  I can't login directly through the main website, unfortunately.
Can you access to MyBB AdminCP? If not, can you edit file inc/settings.php or access to database?
(2017-03-10, 04:40 PM)I canchack1172 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you access to MyBB AdminCP? If not, can you edit file inc/settings.php or access to database?

I can access the AdminCP - what am I looking for?  I'm too used to smf.   Undecided

Found it, thanks, guys. Smile