MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Stream 2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2017-07-25, 04:59 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]only thing is on stream page I don't see any change if I untick reply or posts. I wonder what is the purpose of that.

This will filter new content only - past entries are not removed.
(2017-04-06, 04:43 AM)FeyFlorana Wrote: [ -> ]This is really a nice plugin Smile

I'd like to show the stream in der Header Section, but it won't show anything if I put the variable in the header template. What do I have to change?

Hi Devilshakerz,

still have this question and would be very thankful for an answer, even if it is "No can do"  Wink

have a nice weekend
(2017-07-29, 06:42 AM)FeyFlorana Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-06, 04:43 AM)FeyFlorana Wrote: [ -> ]This is really a nice plugin Smile

I'd like to show the stream in der Header Section, but it won't show anything if I put the variable in the header template. What do I have to change?

Hi Devilshakerz,

still have this question and would be very thankful for an answer, even if it is "No can do"  Wink
have a nice weekend

Try changing line 26 in inc/plugins/dvz_stream.php:
    $plugins->add_hook('index_end', 'dvzStream\index_end');

to:
    $plugins->add_hook('global_intermediate', 'dvzStream\index_end');
Hello Devilshakerz, I was wondering if there's a way to limit the item's name (thread's name) to 25 characters, and then followed by "..." ?
@Devilshakerz - is possible to create a similar plugin but for member profile? It will show all activity a the member (posts, threads, ...)
That's a very nice plugin. Thanks DVZ.
Hi,

I always get this error when I uploaded the files:

[b]Parse error[/b]: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting '{' in [b]/www/htdocs/w010653f/royalty/inc/plugins/dvz_stream/core.php[/b] on line 5[b]
Do you have a solution for this?
(2017-10-08, 12:07 PM)FeyFlorana Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I always get this error when I uploaded the files:

[b]Parse error[/b]: syntax error, unexpected ':', expecting '{' in [b]/www/htdocs/w010653f/royalty/inc/plugins/dvz_stream/core.php[/b] on line 5[b]
Do you have a solution for this?

Make sure you are running PHP 7.0 or higher.
After configuring my server to PHP 7.0, I have now installed DVZ stream on my forum, an amazing plugin Smile
I have starred it on MyBB mods, if anyone needs to see a live demo, they can check on my forums.
Hi, dvz stream

I want only the most recent one to be seen from the answers given to the subject

how should I edit,
can you help me

Thank you from now

@Devilshakerz

[Image: 20171229_202846.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6