MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DVZ Stream 2.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
when trying to install plugin i'm getting error 
Add PluginLibrary in order to use the plugin.

Thanks
(2021-01-06, 03:37 AM)athenaxstories Wrote: [ -> ]when trying to install plugin i'm getting error 

Thanks

check readme of this https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-PluginLibrary
(2021-01-06, 03:42 AM)martec Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-06, 03:37 AM)athenaxstories Wrote: [ -> ]when trying to install plugin i'm getting error 

Thanks

check readme of this https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-PluginLibrary
worked Thanks
Fresh update installation of 1.8.26
PHP 7.3
Newest plugin version
Medium database with some posts.

Result:
Extremly slow loading

Any recommendations?

Yes,

changing...
"posts,threads,users"

to...
"threads,users"

...is helping, but for what is it good then?

I am searching for a good prostats alternative.
Version 2.2
  • Added Index page widget (On/Off) setting
  • Added custom database indexes to improve query performance
  • Stream page location changed to misc.php?action=stream (previously index.php?action=stream)
  • Improved event sort order precision
  • Fixed PHP 8 compatibility issues
  • Minor performance improvements
  • Minor code improvements

Updating: Uninstall the plugin, overwrite files, and install again.
My forum has been really slow to load the index page for some time, 13-17 seconds. Today I upgraded DVZ Stream to 2.2 and while doing this I deactivated the plugin. And the problem went away! I really love this plugin, what can be done so I can use it again without having such long loading time? Is anybody else having this issue?
For some reason, event grouping does not work for me.

No matter what i put for the setting it displays everything and hot threads are pushing out other content with all new replies

MyBB Version 1.8.33
PHP Version 7.4.33
(2022-11-06, 05:47 PM)amanda_2011 Wrote: [ -> ]My forum has been really slow to load the index page for some time, 13-17 seconds. Today I upgraded DVZ Stream to 2.2 and while doing this I deactivated the plugin. And the problem went away! I really love this plugin, what can be done so I can use it again without having such long loading time? Is anybody else having this issue?

I had to completely uninstall and delete the DVZ stream and then reupload it again from scratch. That solved my issues with the long loading time. So I guess my copy of the files for the stream had somehow gotten compromised?
Great plugin! I want to use it to replace Latest Posts on the home page of Roundo theme but I need to increase the overall size of the text in the widget and maybe the page also...is there an easy way to do so?
(2023-07-10, 01:37 PM)RocketFoot Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin! I want to use it to replace Latest Posts on the home page of Roundo theme but I need to increase the overall size of the text in the widget and maybe the page also...is there an easy way to do so?

This plugin has its own CSS sheet in your theme. Smile You can modify on that directly inside.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6