MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] User Agent plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
DrPoodle Wrote:Also, well done for using the Ideas system to make a suggested plugin Smile
Yeah, it's a good tool for finding interesting ideas to make. I cheated and made a plugin on an idea that I suggested, but hey, at least the plugin got made Toungue
Actually, I found it on Ideas after I made it. But shhh... Toungue
Thanks, Ive been looking for this
Is possible insert the image of the any user agent on "Who's Online" in index of the board?
DrPoodle Wrote:Also, well done for using the Ideas system to make a suggested plugin Smile

People should really do that more often. Smile
gokufg Wrote:Is possible insert the image of the any user agent on "Who's Online" in index of the board?
Everything is possible, but it'd have to retrieve the useragent and put it into the db after literally every click of the user - since he can change his browser and OS at any time. This would be useless and too much crowding the database IMHO.

You can "Show all posts by user" and this way check his useragent at any time, tough.
bryn Wrote:Everything is possible, but it'd have to retrieve the useragent and put it into the db after literally every click of the user - since he can change his browser and OS at any time. This would be useless and too much crowding the database IMHO.

You can "Show all posts by user" and this way check his useragent at any time, tough.

can you develop this plugin?
gokufg Wrote:can you develop this plugin?
What do you exactly mean?
bryn Wrote:
gokufg Wrote:can you develop this plugin?
What do you exactly mean?

can you create this plugin?
Isn't it already created? [Image: post20601173816033bl2.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5