MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Go Dark v2 Mobile Friendly - Premium Dark MyBB Theme - 25$ only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2017-04-17, 06:37 AM)WallBB Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-04-17, 06:14 AM)Divane Wrote: [ -> ]Hi sir,
I don't have PayPal, will you accept credit card payment or bank transfer ?
I don't prefer that, PayPal does accept paymentd via credit card.
You can directly pay.
(2017-04-17, 06:32 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you can do overseas payment by using your credit card then you may PM the coder for his bank account details
Thanks for the suggestion .m., I don't accept bank transfer as PayPal supports credit card for payment.
Is it better to use PayPal? I heard that it charges fees on top of product price so I am afraid.
Another great theme from WallBB.

I'm totally support his job. I'm a happy user from Focus Theme, Paid Version.

If anyone still looking for a dark-theme this is the deal that you are looking for.

His technical support is great too.
Vouch for the theme, WallBB is great theme designer. I have made my own forum and all the members are giving compliments for his theme. Theme is cheap and WallBB is providing awesome support, whenever I needed something he was there. Smile
(2017-04-20, 09:02 PM)palhanow Wrote: [ -> ]Another great theme from WallBB.

I'm totally support his job. I'm a happy user from Focus Theme, Paid Version.

If anyone still looking for a dark-theme this is the deal that you are looking for.

His technical support is great too.
Thanks for such great words. Smile

(2017-04-20, 10:21 PM)Cyber Warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Vouch for the theme, WallBB is great theme designer. I have made my own forum and all the members are giving compliments for his theme. Theme is cheap and WallBB is providing awesome support, whenever I needed something he was there. Smile

I never knew your community members love my theme Smile
Good luck with your forum
I don't really like it, but I don't like most dark themes in general. Others do and will probably like it though.

Personally, I think that premium themes should always come with a live demo and not just previews. Good luck, I guess.
(2017-04-21, 08:16 PM)Rōshi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really like it, but I don't like most dark themes in general. Others do and will probably like it though.

Personally, I think that premium themes should always come with a live demo and not just previews. Good luck, I guess.

I have to agree on the live demo part, I have planned something Smile
I have fixed an issue with responsiveness on new thread page, all buyer have been sent updated copy.
If I missed anyone, please let me know.
I can personally vouch for the GoDark Theme because I am currently using this on my website.

WallBB has been good with providing customer service where I had a few minor things that needed fixing.

Overall, the theme is solid and not sloppy built like many themes out there.

The big plus is that all images and icons are provided with this theme.

Many themes are created WITHOUT the images and icons and depend on the default MyBB /image folder to provide the images, which is a horrible idea because not all images and icons are compatible with every theme out there.

WallBB is smart to provide a folder for all images and icons.

The GoDark theme would be a big seller if the Admin is given options to change the forum color bars.
Keep the background the same (dark gray/black), but give the Admin the option to change the bar colors if desired.

Sure, if someone is really good with CSS and stuff can make the color changes, but for someone like me who is NOT good with CSS, this would be a good addition to the theme.
(2017-05-07, 02:24 PM)Serpius Wrote: [ -> ]I can personally vouch for the GoDark Theme because I am currently using this on my website.

WallBB has been good with providing customer service where I had a few minor things that needed fixing.

Overall, the theme is solid and not sloppy built like many themes out there.

The big plus is that all images and icons are provided with this theme.

Many themes are created WITHOUT the images and icons and depend on the default MyBB /image folder to provide the images, which is a horrible idea because not all images and icons are compatible with every theme out there.

WallBB is smart to provide a folder for all images and icons.

The GoDark theme would be a big seller if the Admin is given options to change the forum color bars.
Keep the background the same (dark gray/black), but give the Admin the option to change the bar colors if desired.

Sure, if someone is really good with CSS and stuff can make the color changes, but for someone like me who is NOT good with CSS, this would be a good addition to the theme.

Hi Serpius,
Thanks for the good words sir. I will think about integrating a color changer in the theme in future Smile
Theme has completed a total of 5 updates with all bug fixes.

Regards
WallBB
Theme is updated for MyBB 1.8.12 version, good luck all with your forums.

Regards
WallBB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10